CorvetteStingrayCorvetteStingray

Main News Movies Favorites Reviews Stats

Tooth - Yer a Purty Sheep Tooth - Yer a Purty Sheep

Yeah

I like how it was put together, and i liked the music, but no point to it. So your getting a 1

A Friend in Need A Friend in Need

Yeah

That was worth watching, i love your animation style. The movement of their mouthes was really great, it really mimiced the voices you were using really well, and then angles you made things come from, like when he bent over to see if the guy was knocked out, that was awesome. Kudos to you, keep em coming.

Alpha Hypnotic Alpha Hypnotic

Ehhh

Waste of time, i mean sure you can make something move back and forth and change colors, but what does that accomplish? Post that on some free preloader site or something.. cause it doesnt belong here.

Don't eat the mushroom Don't eat the mushroom

Woah

Yeah i love your animation style, and you need to be in my society. Im the leader of the flash revolution society, which consists of only frame by frame animators. You must be adept in frame by frame animation, but also possess other skills. If you're interested in joining, then email me a CorvetteStingray63@hotmail.com ....... signup is free. We need more people like you.

xkittyfroggymeowmeow xkittyfroggymeowmeow

HAHAH

That is probally the sigle most funny thing ive ever seen this side of Newgrounds, it was a huge fucking surprise after waiting for the page to load, titles "alien hominid 2" Man oh man i love you SYNJ! Keep It Real

Mr. Bukkake Mr. Bukkake

What The Hell

That Scared THE sHIT oUT oF mE!